Saturday 30 October 2010

…. And All That’s Chas!

Chas.Newkey-BurdenThis blog series is not accustomed to promoting pop-lit. But how could I resist when I learned that the rights to celebrity biographer, Chas Newkey-Burden’s latest hit have been grabbed by canny Israeli publishers along with those in Indonesia and Russia.

Now dahlings, I’ll be furious if I’m not invited to a super-snooty launch party b’Aretz!

Justin.BieberMeanwhile, Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography [Hardcover], is available in the U.K. ‘at all good bookshops’ as well as via Amazon.

Chas says his opus “is selling like hot cakes here in England, which is nice. It’s been snapped up by publishers around the world and is currently also in the bestseller charts in Canada and Brazil”.

Chas is a favourite among Israel-watchers on Facebook as he is a wonderful supporter and pens a snappy blog, ‘OyVaGoy’ ( http://www.oyvagoy.com/) about which he says: “This is a friendly blog to share my passion for Israel. I'm not Jewish but I'm proud to support Israel and assist in the struggle against antisemitism”.

msniw

1 comment:

Andrew Sanger said...

I am no celebrity-watcher, but am a great admirer of Chas Newkey-Burden. The man has written whole successful books about people I have never even heard of, but far more important is his enthusiastic and articulate admiration for Jews, Jewish life and the Jewish homeland.

Follow Me on Pinterest